Although this year’s Summit is already behind us, we still want to give you an insight into what to expect at an Adventurer’s Summit. The adventurous aspect of this year’s meeting was definitely not neglected. Joint activities and get-togethers where we were will be able to exchange views and thoughts with one another remained the top priority for such a meeting, and we hope that you enjoyed our program as much as we did.
Below you can find a summary of this year’s program.
Friday, 06th September 2019
Arrival at the “House in the Streets” during the afternoon. The arrival of all attendees is planned / favoured for the afternoon.
- from 3 pm Check in at the hotel possible
- 6 pm Official Welcome in the main event room of the hotel
- 7.30 pm Welcome dinner buffet
- from 9.30 pm Cozy get-together with various program tidbits
Saturday, 07th September 2019
- from 8.00 am Breakfast
- From approx. 9.15 am visit of the Klutert cave
- Approx. 12.45 pm Return to the hotel
- Approx. 1.15 pm BBQ at the hotel (vegetarian alternatives available)
- Approx. 2.30 pm Walk to Castle Burg (5 minutes)
- From 2.30 pm Whip activity at the Burghof
- 5.00 pm Time to relax / at own leisure
- 6.00 pm Group photo at Castle Burg
- 6.30 pm Start of the evening program
- From 7.00 pm Gala Dinner Buffet
at Castle Burg
8.45 pm Q&A Paul Freeman, Vic Armstrong
- 9.45 pm Autograph Sessions
- 10.15 pm Photo Op with Paul Freeman and
- 11.15 pm Charity Tombola
- 1 pm End of the evening program
- From 1 pm (for all attendees who are still up for it) the evening will conclude at the Hotel Bar
Sunday, 08th September 2019
- 11.00 am Late Breakfast / Brunch
- 11.15 am Photo shoot at Castle Burg
- 1 pm Possibility for lunch
- From 2 pm Get-together in the main event room of the hotel and farewell
- 3 pm end of the event
As with all previous summits, we want to point out that participation in the program is on a voluntary basis, although we do hope for a lively participation. This year we will once again ask for a contribution towards costs, which will cover most of the meals as well as the program items. Setting such a contribution per person helps us to better plan the event in advance.
Please do not be put off by the word “Gala Dinner” on Saturday evening. We certainly made sure that this event is affordable for everyone.