Although the program for the upcoming Summit is still not finalized, we already have a pretty good idea of what we intend to do have in stall for you. And one thing we can already guarantee … in 2019 the adventurous aspect of the meeting will definitely not be neglected. Joint activities and get-togethers where we will be able to exchange views and thoughts with one another remain the top priority for such a meeting, and we hope to put together a program for you next year that leaves enough time for all of this.
So here it is, our first rough schedule for the Adventurer’s Summit 2019:
Friday, 06th September 2019
Arrival at the “house in the streets” during the afternoon. The arrival of all attendees is planned / favoured for the afternoon.
- from 3 pm check in at the hotel starts
- 6 pm Official Welcome in the main event room of the hotel
- 7.30 pm Welcome dinner buffet
- Rest of the evening Cozy get-together with various program tidbits
Saturday, 07th September 2019
- From approx. 9:45 am visit of the Kluter cave
- Approx. 12.15 pm End return to the hotel
- Approx. 1.15 pm BBQ at the hotel (vegetarian alternatives available)
- Approx. 2.30 pm Hike to Castle Burg (5 minutes)
- 2.30 – 5.00 pm Competition at the Burghof
- 5.00 – 6.30 pm Time to relax / at own leisure
- 6:30 pm Group photo at Schloss Burg
- From 6.45 pm Start of the evening program
Varied program (raffle, award ceremony etc)
- From 8.00 pm Gala Dinner Buffet
at Castle Burg
- Approx. 1 pm End of the evening program
- For all attendees who are still up for it, the evening will conclude at the Hotel Bar.
Sunday, 08th September 2019
- until 11.00 am Late Breakfast / Brunch
- 11.15 am – 1.00 pm Photo shoot of a special kind at Schloss Burg (let yourself be surprised)
- 1 pm Possibility for lunch
- 2 pm – 3 pm Get-together in the main event room of the hotel and farewell
As with all previous summits, we want to point out that participation in the program is on a voluntary basis, although we do hope for a lively participation. In the coming year we will once again ask for a contribution towards costs, which will cover most of the meals as well as the program items. Setting such a contribution per person helps us to better plan the event in advance. We will inform you about the exact amount in the coming weeks.
Also for 2019 applies again: Please do not be put off by the word “Gala Dinner” on Saturday evening. We will make sure that this event is affordable for everyone. These are all the info that we can give out for the moment in regards to the program.
We will keep updating the program in the coming weeks … so stay tuned!