Although the Adventurer’s Summit 2022 is already behind us, we still want to give you an insight into what to expect at this event. Also in 2022 the adventurous aspect of the meeting was not neglected. Joint activities, simply being together and sharing with each other were the top priority for the meeting and we hope everyone involved enjoyed it as much as we did.
Below is a summary of the Summit 2022 program.
Friday, 16th September 2022
Arrival at the “Hotel Zum Schwanen” during the afternoon. The arrival of all attendees is planned / favoured for the afternoon.
- from 3 pm Check in at the hotel possible
- 6 pm Official Welcome in the main event room of the hotel
- 7.30 pm Welcome dinner buffet
- from 9.30 pm Cozy get-together with various program tidbits
Saturday, 17th September 2022
- From 8.00 am Breakfast
- From approx. 9.00 canoe trip on the river Wupper
- Approx. 2.00 pm Return transfer to the hotel
- Approx. 2.45 pm BBQ at the hotel (vegetarian alternatives available)
- 4.00 pm Introduction of short Indiana Jones novel by author André Milewski
- 5.00 pm Time to relax / at own leisure
- 5.45 pm Departure for Gala Dinner
- 6.15 pm Arrival at the Spatzenhof and start of the evening program
- 7.30 pm Gala Dinner Buffet
- 9.00 pm Screening of rare interviews and Behind-the-Scenes footage
- 10.30 pm Charity Tombola in support of the UKHF charity
- 1 am End of the evening program and return transfer to hotel
From 1.30 am The evening will conclude at the Hotel Bar (for all attendees who are still up for it)– Open end –
Sunday, 18th September 2022
- Until 10.00 am Late Breakfast
- 10.15 am Bus Transfer to the Altenberger Dom in Odenthal
- 10.30 am Arrival in Odenthal
- 10.45 am Whip activity and photo shoot at the “Altenberger Hof”
- 11:30 am Opportunity to visit Altenberg Cathedral
- 1.30 pm Transfer back to the hotel
- From 2 pm Get-together in the main event room of the hotel and farewell
- 3 pm end of the event
As with all previous summits, we want to point out that participation in the program is on a voluntary basis, although we do hope for a lively participation. This year we will once again ask for a contribution towards costs, which will cover most of the meals as well as the program items. Setting such a contribution per person helps us to better plan the event in advance.
Please do not be put off by the word “Gala Dinner” on Saturday evening. We certainly made sure that this event is affordable for everyone.
More detailed information on the program as well as the registration form can be requested by sending us the completed contact form.